Custom Dropbox Identity Provider
Log in to the developer site of Dropbox:
Click Create apps.
- Choose Dropbox API.
- Choose Scoped access for your app’s permissions model.
Note: If you do not see Scoped access, please choose Dropbox Legacy API, and contact LogonLabs Support for an additional configuration step.
- Choose App Folder for the type of access you need.
- Enter your App Name. For App Name, we recommend using your organization or company name.
- Click Create app.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- For the Redirect URIs in the OAuth 2 section, enter:
- Click Add.
Take note of the Client ID and Client Secret (called App Key and App Secret) on the App page for the LogonLabs setup below.
- Go to logonlabs.com
- Click Sign In and authenticate (or Sign Up make a new account and authenticate).
- Navigate to Providers, then to Default Rules (or Domain Rules and open/create a domain module).
- Click “Sign in with Dropbox” button.
- Select “Set Dropbox for Production”.
- Enter a custom name and description.
- Enter the Client ID from the Dropbox setup steps above.
- Enter the Client Secret from the Dropbox setup steps above.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click the checkbox next to your new Dropbox provider to enable it.