Custom Planning Center Identity Provider
Log in to the Planning Center Developer site using your Planning Center account:
- Click on Applications at the top left of the page
- Click New Application
- Enter your App information. For App Name, we recommend using your organization or company name.
- Enter a description, and your organization’s website address.
- For Authorization callback URLs, enter:
- Click Submit.
Your app has now been created. On the App information page, please take note of your Client ID and Secret for the LogonLabs setup below.
- Go to logonlabs.com
- Click Sign In and authenticate (or Sign Up make a new account and authenticate).
- Navigate to Providers, then to Default Rules (or Domain Rules and open/create a domain module).
- Click “Sign in with Planning Center” button.
- Select “Set Planning Center for Production”.
- Enter a custom name and description.
- Enter the Client ID from the Planning Center setup steps above.
- Enter the Secret from the Planning Center setup steps above.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click the checkbox next to your new Planning Center provider to enable it.